One of the most sacred
a traditional shaman is to
travel into the after-death realm to learn about life and death, guide
dying, and heal the dead.
enlightening work helps develop a whole new
relationship with death and enriches the experience of life. It also
training for those who wish to assist others.
What will I learn?
- How to travel safely in the
worlds beyond death, using
- How to work with your helping
spirits to contact and heal
- How to visit loved ones who have passed,
- How to assist people and
animals make their joyful
transition into the light,
- How to protect and cleanse
- How to become more at peace with death - your
own and others',
- What lies beyond your own
Benefit from this Workshop?
- Anyone whose loved one has died,
- Anyone facing their own death,
- Healers who work with the dying,
- Anyone who wants to learn more about dying and what lies beyond.
know how to
journey to the upper and lower worlds and have success contacting a
teacher and/or a power animal. Our Shamanic
Journey workshop is a good way to learn this.
How to Register:
reserve a place in this workshop, or for
any questions and further information,
or phone 707-570-0111.